NAPM helps its members grow their business through support, education, advocacy, networking opportunities, and proactive pursuit of a postal environment that encourages use of the mail.
- We make sure our members are aware of postage discounts, price incentives, and special periodic promotions to help keep postage expenses as low as possible.
- We provide our members with information, education, and a peer support network to make sure they know the latest rules and regulations on mail preparation and entry, as well as best practices being used in the industry to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- We work to guide the Postal Service and postal regulators to focus on policies and changes that are good for our members’ businesses and good for mail users.
- We nurture ideas from our members that can help their business grow and socialize those ideas to the Postal Service and postal regulators.
- We connect our members with professional and top-notch service provider/supplier members who can help them manage all facets of the postal side of their business.
- We offer our members support in dealing with local Postal Service personnel to resolve mail preparation or entry issues.
- Through our networking opportunities, our members can grow their business through partnerships and new business opportunities from other NAPM members. Given equal cost and service, association members just naturally prefer to do business with other NAPM members.